At Whitbourne Village Hall you will find:
- Large Hall; 10m x 10m with stage 5m x 4m.
- Small Hall: 7.8m x 4.5m.
- Kitchen: This has serving hatches to both halls, and includes a range cooker, microwave oven, commercial dishwasher and fridge.
- Toilets: Ladies’ and Gentlemens’ and Disabled.
- Access: With the exception of the stage, which has five steps, the building is fully accessible.
- Car Park: Space for 26 cars, plus a further two disabled spaces close to the main entrance.
- 140 chairs
- 7 large tables (6 – 8 seats)
- 24 small tables (4 – 6 seats)
- Place settings for 120 people
- Stage and lighting system
Click here for a plan of the building.